Sunday, January 16, 2011

Weekend Stitching

Another good weekend of stitching.

Here's the update on the Christmas Eve Fun stocking.  I had really hoped I'd get more done on this project this weekend.  But errands and what-not didn't allow that to happen.  But it is some major progress.


Another hour was put into my freestanding nativity.  Mr. Moo has two fully beaded legs now!


And I made a start on Crabby All Year.  This will be a Christmas gift for my Mom this year.  She picked it out, so it won't be too great of a surprise.




I saw the other day a preview of the new Halloween Rules that Lizzie*Kate will be releasing starting early February or so.  It's just darling and I can hardly wait to start it... That is, if that budget will allow it.  I put myself on a $20 a month budget for stitchy stash.  What I really need is for all my beloved designers to take a year or so... hiatus... sabbatical... vacation... from designing so I can have half a chance at catching up!  (Not really, but you know what I mean.)

0 comments: