Friday, January 14, 2011

Gym Report 1/14/11

Friday-Friday, and that means another round with Mr. Trainer-Dude.

Eliptical Machine: 48 minutes.  Average Speed 4.75 mph. Calories: 503.
Weights with Trainer: 30 minutes. Calories: 216. Discussion Topic: Politics.

Day end pedometer reading: 9964.  So close to that 10,00 steps I need.  Maybe I'll go walk up and down the hall a few times.

Calories Consumed: 1526.  (Goooooooooooooooooal!)

I had intended to work on my Christmas Eve Fun stocking this evening, but instead I went with my Dad to check out wireless routers for his older sister and laser printers for his office.  Good times.

I'm really excited to say that Grandma and I have worked out a plan so that I can get to the gym in the middle of the day (when I prefer to go) and she won't be too worried about being alone for an hour or so.  Hurrah!  I really don't like going at 8 at night.  Too many people and not much on TV that I want to watch.  (But really there's not a ton of stuff on at 2 in the afternoon either.)

0 comments: