Monday, January 17, 2011

Calorie Count and Gym Report - 1/17/11

I was a dork and forgot to jot down the total calories expended at the gym today!

Eliptical Trainer: 46 minutes. Average Speed: 4.25 mph.
Treadmill: 25 minutes. Average Speed: 3 mph.
Weights with Trainer: 30 minutes.
According to FitDay, it's a total of 546.  I'm pretty sure that's a low estimate because I usually kill off about 10 calories a minute on the eliptical, and 120-ish with the trainer.  Oh well.  It's my fault for not making a note.

Calories Consumed: 1757.  Two hundred above my goal.  I'm pretty sure it was that lemon bar I ate while preparing dinner.  I need to be better about the whole snacking while cooking thing.

It's home weigh day tomorrow.  I'm thinking it's an even keel all things considered.

1 comments:

Astrids dragon said...

Good for you! I'm just so lazy, I always find some excuse for not exercising. Maybe tomorrow I'll get out of bed early to go on the treadmill... maybe!