Monday, May 2, 2011

Weekend Stitching

It was a good weekend for stitching.  It snowed about three inches, so that was only more encouraging on the sit-inside-and-stitch front.  I finished off Mr. Wiseman 2.  He just needs a touch of the iron when I get him out of the hoop and will then be set aside for finishing later.  It was overcast so the picture isn't that bright.

I started off on Mr. Wiseman 1.  Not  too terribly much done, but he's got his beard on. (And it's a much brighter day today, so the pics look much better.

Last up is the Christmas Eve Stocking.  I was able to get the hoop moved down some and started in on all the brown there on the right.  The light makes this thing look really nice.  One of these months I'll get this done.  I'm a little worried about doing all the couching that the pattern calls for.  I've never done that before, but I expect that it will get better as I learn how to do it better.

0 comments: