Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Heat!!

We are having a wet and rain filled May here in Utah.  It has been raining all morning today and the weather dude indicates that it's supposed to continue to rain tomorrow and Thursday.  Tres Bummer.  It's actually snowing up there in the mountains down to the 6000 ft. level.  Not really what we need since the winter snow pack hasn't had a chance to start melting.  Anyway, that was a bit of a random aside...

I finished up the next block on Crabby All Year, The Heat!!

It kind of looks like the Hat in this picture as I've moved the hoop over to start on the next block, Weeds!

I could no longer stand the temptation and started in on Love Is by Shepherds Bush.  I am using all of the called for flosses and fabrics.  The linen has a really soft age look to it that doesn't really show up in the picture.  And I wiggled a bit when I pressed the button so it's a bit fuzzy.  It's super cute and like most SB patterns will be a pretty quick stitch.

I picked up everything but the pattern for Red, White, and Bloom from 123 Stitch yesterday.  They are speedy quick with orders!  Since the pattern is on back order I'll have to wait a few more days until the pattern is due to come in.  I put in my grid lines on the linen so I'm all ready to go once I get the pattern in my grubby little hands. :)

0 comments: