Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Crabby Year Update

I know, I know... I haven't posted pictures of this for a long long time. I've managed to get Rabbits all done and as you can see I'm making good progress on Bugs.  I only work on packing up the house in the morning and afternoons, but have been stitching in the evening.  I like that schedule very much so... even if I'm not compltely thrilled with the idea of selling the house.
Spring is starting to arrive and I was looking forward to the trees outside of my window leafing out... And then I came home from the gym and this was the view out my window.

My tree was missing!!  No tall, beautiful tree to shade my house and screen the view of the bank parking lot!  Where did my tree go?  It was chipped in that horrible orange truck you can see the top of.  I am very sad, and a little angry.  As far as I can determine the city came through and cut down all the trees along the back fence.  I'm not sure why.  There are some wires strung from pole to pole out back, but they're not highly electric or anything of that sort.  I miss my trees.

0 comments: