Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wee Bit 'o Me v. 44




1) When was the last time you used a pay phone (if ever)?
I think it was 12 or so years ago.  My car died on the freeway (but I got her off to the shoulder) and I walked over to a Carl’s Jr. to call Dad to come rescue me.

2) Did you ever fail a subject in school?
Not in High School or lower.  Chemistry, Physics, and Calculus gave me fits in College.  Some I took multiple times until I passed the class.  Chemistry I finally had to give up on. (Thus ending my dream of becoming a Geologist.)

3) Where do you go to get your favorite hamburger/cheeseburger?
There’s a local joint near my parents house, Burgers Supreme.  I love the Western style burger, and they have fry sauce!

4) Have you ever served jury duty?
I never have.  I haven’t ever been called to jury duty either. (Knocks on wood.)

5) How old were you when you moved out of your parents’ house?
Uh… the last time was 5 years ago when I bought this house.  But I’m moving back in since I’m trying to sell this house.  They are never getting rid of me.

6) What is your favorite color to wear?
Purple in all it’s shades!

7) Do you have a pair of shoes that you wear all the time?
Yeah.  I brown pair of Sketchers low profile sneakers.

8) Do you enjoy talk radio?
Not really.  I’ll listen to one of the talk stations during commute because they give traffic and weather updated every 10 minutes.

9) If you could turn one unhealthy food into a healthy one, what food would it be?
Cookies! I love cookies, and eat way too many of them.

10) Who is the best speaker you’ve ever heard in person?
I quite enjoyed Brad Wilcox when he came and did a fireside at my church several years ago. Going to hear someone speak is not really something I do.

0 comments: