Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wee Bit 'o Me v. 45




1) What profession have you always admired?
Probably a little different take on this, but it’s those people with an entrepreneurial spirit.  Those people who have an idea, and know how to get it into production.

2) What would the title of your memoir/biography be if it was written today?
Oh gee… hmm… uh… The indecisive? Or… It’s okay to not be a crazy success.

3) How far do you commute to work?
Being unemployed, 0 miles.

4) Are your earlobes attached or detached?
I think they’re attached if I understand the definions correctly.

5) Do you eat the unpopped kernels of popcorn at the bottom of the bag?
Nope.  Icky.

6) What is the strangest gift you’ve ever received?
Haha… for my 21st birthday, my little brother wrapped a beer in ice and gave it to me. Unfortunately, it was already melting and soaking wet when I got it!

7) What is one tv show that you wish hadn’t been cancelled?
Not being a TV person, there really isn’t one. (Funny how the same questions come up on different questionnaire groups.)

8) What is something that you are saving money for right now?
Ha ha. What money? I was saving up for a cruise before I was laid off, does that count?

9) What hobby would you like to take up?
Quilting. I try it from time to time, but I can’t cut a straight line for the life of me, even with the rotary cutter and ruler and all that.

10) How many times a year do you get really dressed up?
What counts as really dressed up? If we’re talking formal, then never. If it’s more like going to church, then once a week I get dressed up.

0 comments: