1) Do you watch the history channel? If so, what’s your favorite program?
Yes. Right now I’ve been watching the series about how the states got their shapes. Good stuff.
2) What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
3) What does your dream house look like?
I have the floor plan to it in a book. It’s an English Cottage style of house, but at 3000 sq.ft. I don’t think it actually qualifies as a cottage.
4) What state were you born in?
5) Do you have a change jar? If so, what do you use it for when it gets full?
See Photo below:
It only looks like it all quarters as I emptied it out and sorted everything out, counted it up, and dumped everything back into the jar. The purpose of that exercise was to put the amount into Quicken to track the additions to the jar. ... It's the accountant in me.
6) What’s the first website you look at when you get on the computer?
I’m sad to admit this, but it’s Facebook.
7) What is your favorite breakfast?
Omelets, French toast, scrambled eggs and hash browns… Anything that requires cooking that I didn’t have to do.
8) What’s the most memorable trip you’ve ever taken?
The month long tour of Europe my sister and best friend took 15 years ago. That was some of the best money I’ve ever spent. A close second is the weeklong cruise my family took a couple of years ago. Europe + Cruise = Current Dream Vacation.
9) Do you prefer your coffee black or with cream/milk/sugar?
I don’t drink coffee.
10) Have you ever done a professional photo shoot?
Nope. I’d rather not be in pictures at all, but sometimes it just can’t be helped.