Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bugs!!

I finished up the block for June, Bugs.  Yay!  And I've made good headway on the block for July, The Heat.  I'm really pleased with the way this is turning out.  The funny thing is that I've made some sort of mistake in each of the blocks.  But I'm not going to tell where they are.  You'll have to figure that out for yourself. ;)

Today, one of my BFF's came over and helped me give the kitchen and living room a good scrubbing. I have the dry hands to prove it.  When we got done we decided to run up to Shepherds Bush in Ogden to have a look around.  I thought I would pick up Red, White and Bloom and aim for getting it done before the Fourth of July.  Big frowny because they had sold out of the pattern and the new shipment would be in tomorrow.  Oh well, I'll just have to look for it the next time I wandered up there.  I did find a little pattern to stitch up.  Here it is:

You'll have to click on it to see it better. The pattern is Love is by Shepherds Bush. The flosses are to the top and bottom, linen to the left, and the buttons are kind of getting lost there in the middle. The little flower thingy is something that was tied up with the pattern.  Maybe I'll tie it around my pony and be a girly girl today.  Oh, the phrase at the bottom is: Love is where you plant it.  So cute, so springy.  I'm ready to start in on it right now!

0 comments: