Friday, May 13, 2011

"Make today a better day"

Today I went with my Sis-in-law and her mother to a live broadcast of Studio 5.  They usually broadcast live but their studio doesn't have room for a live audience.  Today they set up shop at the Hale Centre Theatre and did their show.  Sis-in-law's mom was the one who scored the tickets to the show and I got to come along with them at the last minute.  When we got to the theater the line to get in pretty much stretched all the way around the building.  Not good.  So I did I sneaky.  I called my Aunt who just happens to work at the Hale, and she let us in by a back door.  Good thing too.  I later found out that they had over invited and not everyone who came was able to get into the theater.  (And no, I don't feel bad about using my connections.) 

The show was a lot of fun, we got a goodie bag with some treats and coupons to local businesses.  And I was on TV for all of a second or two during one of the transitions to or from a commercial, I forget which.  If you want to play "Spot the Kay" you can find a copy of the show Here.  If you don't, I don't be offended.  I don't know how long the link will be active for the show.

After the show, I headed into a placement interview with a temp agency.  Hopefully something will come of that.  After the temp agency, I headed to the weekly appointment with Mr. Trainer-Dude.

The side story is I rushed out of the house to get to the show so quickly that I didn't have time to eat breakfast.  Luckily there was a Snickers in my goodie bag, so that was lunch at Noon-Thirty.  Before the gym, I managed to get a chocolate milk pint at a convenience store and ate some cake bites (think cake truffle), also out of my goodie bag.  I really should have eaten more than that before going to the gym, but that was all I was able to find that didn't look too greasy or heavy or what-not.  I was glad to get to Mom and Dad's house and find pizza for dinner.  Yay! Real food!

My house went on the market today.  If I wasn't afraid of freaks and weirdos I'd link up to the listing and pictures to show off how beautiful my house is.  But... the listing has my address on it and... freaks and weirdos.

0 comments: