Monday, May 2, 2011

Meet me on Monday v. 44



1.  What is your favorite kind of muffin?

I’m a big fan of the cornbread muffin.  I don’t tend to be around sweet muffins like blueberry or lemon poppyseed.  With the cornbread muffin I know that there’s a pot of chili on for dinner. Yummy.


2.  What was the first car you ever owned?

The first car I ever owned was a Pontiac 6000 STE hand-me-down that I got from my Dad in my third or fourth year at college.  That’s right, I didn’t have a car in High School or for most of my College experience. Unlike the picture below, mine was blue and had fog lights.


3.  Which TV Show were you sad to see end?

I honestly can’t think of one right now.  I don’t watch a lot of tv so I don’t really get invested in too many shows.

4.  What is your lucky number?

Lucky Number Thirteen!

5.  Pretzels or Potato Chips?

Oh definitely potato chips.  There’s just something about a fried potato product that I find hard to resist.

0 comments: