Tuesday, May 3, 2011

TUSAL - May 3, 2011

Here's my jar report for the month.  I didn't bother with a cute setting this month.  I'm packing up the house so there's not a lot of my little stuff still out to set up nice scenes.  Anyway, here's the jar:
I don't know if you can see it, but in my jar there are little bundles of orts.  That is because the glass jar is the collector for all my little traveling plastic jars.

Simple pill bottle from a prescription.  All the orts that get put in these jars end up in little bundles when I add them to the big glass jar.  I take the labels off and then super glue a little magnet on the inside of the lid.  Super helpful as a spot to place my needles.  (There's the current pallet for the block of Crabby All Year that I've been working on.)  I love these little plastic jars.  They're small enough to travel, don't break, and come with a lid!  Love!! 

If I could stand to get my  hands sticky and gluey, I'd get out the Modge Podge and put some scrapbook paper on the outside of these to dress them up a bit.  I've also thought about stitching up a little cover for the bottles as well... But I have other projects that I want to get done first.

0 comments: