Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Calorie Count and Gym Report - 2/1/11

Here is the report for yesterday, January 31st.

Eliptical Trainer: 53 minutes at 5 mph for 594 calories burned.
Weights with Trainer: 30 minutes for 193 calories burned.
No pedometer reading because I forgot to put the dumb thing on.

Calories Consumed: 2155.  What pushed me over? 1 lemon bar (150 cals), 4 peanut butter w/ chocolate cookies (286 cals), and 2 cups of caramel popcorn (235 cals.)  The lemon bar and cookies were taking up space in my fridge and I couldn't throw them away.  So I ate them.  The caramel popcorn was just extra dumb on my part.  I didn't even really want to eat it.  I think I can manage to throw the rest of that package away.

Here is the report for today, February 1st.

Stair-climber machine: 20 mintues at 3.15 mph for 194 calories burned.
Treadmill: 40 minutes at 3 mph for 178 calories burned.
Pedometer reading:  6345 steps. (at 5pm, and I have errands to run so that will go up. Plus it doesn't count steps taken on the stair climber.)

Calories Consumed: 1116 at 5 pm.  So 400 more for dinner.  I think I can manage that.  I've just about eaten all the junk food in my house now. ... Until I go run my errands.  It's my goal to not buy any 'treats' while I'm out.  It's those dumb treats that get me in trouble every time!!

Edit 2/2/11:
Final Calories for 2/1/11: 1452.  On Target!!
Final Pedometer Reading for 2/1/11: 10214.  Double on Target!!

0 comments: