Thursday, February 10, 2011

Candy Corn Witches

One more round of carrot to do!  Yaaaaaay!  I'm almost done sitching up these three ladies and then I can not worry about the finishing of them until closer to Christmas.  I think I could get them done next week if I'd just buckle down and concentrate on stitching while grandma-sitting.

I know I haven't posted any exercise or calorie reports for a while.  I was trying to figure out a better way to do it than having a post everyday.  If I can figure out how to import an excel spreadsheet or some thing similar to that, I might go with that.  (I'm having a bad binge night tonight.  I found the old halloween candy and have been polishing off reese's peanut butter cups and kit kat bars left and right.  One step forward, two steps back it seems.)

0 comments: