Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wee Bit 'o Me Wednesday





Hey y’all it’s time for another Wee Bit ‘o Me Wednesday with Leigh Ashley.  Wander over to her blog pick up the button, answer the questions and have a good time.

1)  ice: crushed or cubed?
I like cubed, right out of the ice dispenser.

2)  what is your worst traffic pet peeve?
I have to choose just one?  People who don’t understand how polite merging would speed things along.  If you slow down and let every other car into traffic, in the long run you get where you are going much faster.  Having to stop in traffic is bad people! Seriously bad!

3) what room in your house best represents your personality?
Um… I guess my bedroom, it has the most purple in it.

4) do you save old birthday cards?
Yes.  They are all tucked into a bill sorter that I have on the wall next to my door.  The bills are supposed to go there, but the cards have taken over.

5) when was the last time you went on a picnic?
Um… I don’t actually remember ever going on a picnic.  No pack up the food and go sit in a park somewhere sort of thing.  I’m sure it’s happened, I just don’t recall it in the recent past.

6) do you regularly check your horoscope?
Nope.  I don’t go looking for it, but if one crosses my path I’ll pause and read it.  Then laugh and discard it from my mind.

7) when you’re home, what do you wear on your feet?
Shoes and socks (or slippers) during the cold month, flip flops during the warm months.

8) what’s your favorite gambling game?
I don’t have one.  I don’t really like gambling.  There’s too much thinking and math doing for it to even be fun.

9) have you ever written (or started writing) a book?
Sort of?  I used to write a lot when I was younger: Romance novels, comic book stories, the occasional spy/intrigue story.  When I got out of school and went to work full time I just quit writing.  Work took all the creativity out of me.

10) what is your favorite musical?
The first one I ever saw was a High School production of Guys and Dolls.  I’ve loved it ever since.  I’ve seen many more musicals at the local community theatre but Guys and Dolls sticks with me.

Enjoy!

0 comments: