Sunday, February 6, 2011

Weekend Stitching

I worked and worked and worked on Christmas Eve Fun yesterday and got a bit more of the sky done.  I actually managed to fill in a lot of area.  I kind of like all the half stitch fill in, it moves pretty good (so long as I don't get distracted by Farmville or some-such.)
I finished up my little donkey for the free standing nativity today in (ahem...) sunday school.  I'm trying to decide if I'll do the sheep next, or maybe one of the three wise men.  I'm saving Mary Joseph and Jesus for last.  The sheep is the smallest one but almost all beaded with peteit beads, but those wise men have oodles of color changes.  I'll have to think on it.  Here's Mr. Donkey:
I'm going to get home about an hour later than I had originally planned, so all my Super Bowl food will be about an hour behind.  Guess I'm just going to have to go off line so I don't get any spoilers as I'm watching.  Good thing I set up my DVR last week to record the show.

Take care, y'all, and have a good day.

0 comments: