Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wee Bit 'o Me Wednesday




1) Do you always wear your seatbelt in the car?
Yes.  Unless I’ve just picked up the mail and am rolling the 100 or so more feet down the road to my parking spot.

2) Do you crack your knuckles?
Nope.  Just the sound of it ick’s me out.

3) What is your favorite flavor of gum?
Wintergreen, although I’m loving the new desert line of flavors from Extra.

4) What is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?
A small (.25 carat) diamond ring I bought for my 21st birthday when I was in Amsterdam many years ago.

5) Who is your best friend?
Oooh golly.  I have three of them, and I am so not going to name names!

6) What is your favorite smell?
I can’t choose just one.  There are so many things that I like the smell of.  From lilac and roses to bacon cooking.

7) What is your favorite lunch meat?
Smoked turkey, but I’m not really a lunch meat sort of person.

8) Do you still have your tonsils?
Yup.  Nothing exciting there.

9) Do you untie your shoes before you take them off?
Yes.  The shoes won’t come off otherwise.

10) What color is your car?
Blue.

0 comments: