Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wee Bit 'o Wednesday



I stumbled across this little bit of a link-up a few weeks ago and like the idea quite a bit.  Now if I can figure out how to do the linky-doo's on the other side of the thing.  Every Wednesday Leigh Ashley puts up a series of 10 questions for everyone to answer about themselves.  Fun and random.  Here are this weeks questions and my answers.

1) What was your favorite sitcom growing up?
I would have to say it is either the A-Team or maybe The Dukes of Hazard or even CHiPs! I don't really remember much tv from growing up.
2) What song always makes you happy when you hear it?
Right now it's "Pork and Beans" by Weezer or almost anything by the Barenaked Ladies. But there are so many songs that get turned up full blast so I can sing along.
3) Do you still have your wisdom teeth?
I do.  What I don't have is the molars that are next to my wisdom teeth.  My wisdom teeth grew in close to/under the molars. So it was easier to pull the molars to make room for the wisdom teeth.  Apparently it's not something that's often done because I've confused many a dentist at initial consultations.
4) What is your go to way to relax?
Either sitting and stitching with some random tv noise on in the background or reading a good book.
5) Do you play any instruments?
Not really.  I had piano lessons when growing up, and played flute in band in jr. high.  But that was so long ago I don't really recall much of anything... Except "Go Tell Aunt Rhody" on piano (both hands!). Does being a master of the bass on Rock Band count?
6) Nude beaches: yes or no?
Ha ha ha. No.  Heck no!
7) Do you chew your pens/pencils?
No, not really. I used to chew on pen caps in school, but being out of school and not using pen technology very often, the opportunity doesn't often present itself.
8) Can you change the oil in your car?
Nope.  There are professionals at the dealership that do it for me.  I can rotate my own tires and replace the bulbs in my headlights/taillights all by myself, though.
9) Can you curl your tongue?
Yes! Up in a u and down in an n.
10) Can you knit or crochet?
I can sort of crochet.  I can do the single, half, double, and triple crochets.  Where I get in trouble is when it comes to counting where I am in the pattern.  I'd much rather cross stitch anyway. 

So there you go.  Random questions, and nearly as random answers.

0 comments: