Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wee Bit 'o Me Wednesday



Here are the questions for this week.  Come play along!


1) What is your favorite breakfast food?
Pie. A slice of hot pecan pie with some vanilla ice cream.  It’s the breakfast of champions.

2) How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Oooh...  I think I have 20 or so pairs.  I’ll have to go count later today and report back.  It sounds like a lot, but I only buy two or three new pair a year, and I haven’t bought any new shoes over the past year or so.

3) City or country?
I’m a city girl all the way.  I don’t know what I’d do without a Target store nearby.

4) What is your favorite part of your job?
I loved the people I worked with.  We could talk politics, religion, and sports intelligently and with healthy debate.  I really miss that these days.

5) What is your favorite junk food to snack on?
Sugar. Cookies, candy, cakes, pie.  If it’s sweet and baked, I’m totally there.

6) Have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?
Nope. At least, not to the best of my knowledge.

7) Do you use post-it notes?
Oh yes.  They are very valuable things at work. The dollar spot at Target has had some really cute ones with all sorts of holiday themes recently.  I love them sooooooo much.

8) Do you have freckles?
Nope.

9) Is it okay for men to wear pink?
You bet. I wear blue all the time and never get razzed for it.  Why should they get teased for wearing pink?

10) When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Good golly.  I don’t even remember the last time I wrote an honest to goodness letter to anyone.  I still write out thank you notes, though.

0 comments: