Tuesday, August 2, 2011

L*K Monday Stitch-a-long

I know I'm a day late, but let's face it, I'm usually running a day behind. ... Case in point, I came home form work thinking I'd sign up for the Elsue Ornament Exchange over on the 123 Stitch message board, and the first post I read stated that it had been closed.  Well bummer. 

On the other hand, I tend to be 'that person' in exchanges... you know, that gal who faithfully fulfills her obligations only to receive nothing in return.  It's not just in cross stitch exchanges, but goes all the way back to secret santa, secret sister, or secret friend activities waaaay back to junior high and elementary school. ... I want all my cool stuff back!!!

Any how... I put aside some time and stitched to my hearts content on Cross Stitcher in Residence.  Just a few more words to go and I'm done.

I love the fabric.  I need to figure out where to acquire some more.  If I had placed this a little more carefully, I could have got another pattern on the fabric.  But I'm spatially challenged.  This is why I don't design.

I'm having a good time reading the daily e-mail from Attic Needlework in Mesa.  They've been doing a 12 days of Christmas in July/August.  Today was day 8 and they had a deal I couldn't pass up.  We'll see if I got my order to them in time!  No use claiming a stash acquisition when you're not sure if you got your order in in time or not.

Hugs and Stitches,
Kay

0 comments: