Monday, August 8, 2011

A stitch here, a stitch there...

It seems like I'm never going to get to the end of this pile of leaves!!!  I worked on it all week long, here and there where ever I could grab a few minutes.  And I've still got lots of leaves to go.  I wish I liked stitching with brown more than I do... but I don't...  Maybe I'll make the rest of the pile of leaves purple.  I love purple.


The landscapers and roofers have shown up at the house.  After having a few plants smashed by flying shingles, the landscapers have deferred to the roofers.  Landscaping will go in once the roof is finished.


And it started to snow on the Wisemen on their journey. Hopefully it won't turn into a full blown blizzard!


I understand that people are receiving their copies of Just Cross Stitch with the Halloween ornaments.  I sure hope my copy is forwarded okay.  I tend to receive mine at the end of the mailiing, and with forwarding it will be further behind... I'll have to start stalking the magazine rack over at Barnes & Noble just in case and if I end up with two copies, that's okay.

It's Monday, so I'm going to go put a few stitches into Cross Stitcher in Residence.

Hugs and Stitches,
Kar

0 comments: