Sunday, August 28, 2011

Weekend Stitching

Look at me!  All on time for the weekend stitching report!

I finished up the snow and other detail work on the Heirloom Nativity and moved up to a band of vines and flowers.  It's looking pretty good.


Crabby All Year is going good as well.  I've actually finished up the Zombies block since I took this picture.  Two more blocks to go! Woot-woot!


And the vines, tree, and dog are going in on Bless Our House.  I think by the end of this week I'll have moved over to the other side of the image.  Getting closer to starting in on the Sampler au Bouquets by Jardin Prieve.  Anyway, this is turning out to be darling as well.


And tomorrow is the L*K SAL night, so Christmas ABC's will get some more time put into it. ... Unless I start in in Six Fat Men.  Those silly snowmen are calling my name!!!  I need more hours in my day to stitch.

Hugs and Stitches,
Kay

0 comments: