Wednesday, August 10, 2011

L*K Monday Stitch-a-long

Here's my progress from Monday.  I'm almost through with the word "Stitcher" and might be able to eek out the rest of it next Monday.  That would be excellent.  I've been thinking of taking this one to work with me on Mondays to work on during lunch instead of Bless Our House.  I have a whole herd of little L*K's that need to be stitched up.  This might work since I don't think to do the small stuff when I've got big stuff in the hoops.


I read with interest the comments on the 123 Stitch message borad the other day on a thread about Floor Stands.  I've been thinking on and off about getting one for my big projects.  I want something wooden, easy to flip over to the back side, a high stitch height (I work with the fabric about 6 inches from my nose), and easy to change between projects.  I've seen a few that I like, but haven't seen one that fits the easy to change between projects idea.  I'll have to think on it some more.

Hugs and Stitches,
Kay

0 comments: