Sunday started the week off pretty good. I added another shepherd to the Heirloom Nativity. I just need to add his beard and he'll be done. It looks like I'll be doing a bunch of back-stitching/long-stitching to get the branches on the tree by the sheep this week.
I brought Something Wicked home from work on Wednesday (due to the long holiday weekend) and worked on it pretty steadily yesterday. There wasn't much to get done on it, and now it is all but done. I want to pick up a few spider buttons to add where those dangling threads are. This turned out so well, and I never could have done it with out the fabric I won from Jennifer. Thank you so much, again, for letting me have this fabby!!
And lastly, I've been plugging along on my Hardanger Class homework. As I was stiching on it last night I realized that there wasn't much actual hardanger in the piece! I'm going to have to sit and think about this for a bit. I might be able to squeeze in a few more kloster blocks and some doves eyes there in the corners. And I haven't completely given up the idea of a scalloped border. We'll see what time dictates.
And now, I think I am going to go put in some quality time with Flower Power. It's been two weeks and I've missed it.
Hugs & Stitches