Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A little update for the L*K Monday SAL

I almost filled up the hoop again Monday night working on Christmas ABC's.  I normally unroll the fabric when I take a picture, but as you can see, I've got the flesh color all wrapped up for the other angels leg and her face.  I should find the upper left hand corner next week and start down and right after that.


I finally purchased the flosses to go with the little give away for my duplicate pattern of Tiny Tidings XV.  I feel really proud of myself for that one... Especially after I kept forgetting to gather them up.

This weekend will be busy.  My brother is getting married on Saturday and extended family will start arriving tomorrow.  I'm really excited to see them all.  But with all the wedding stuff going on, I don't expect I'll get much stitching done.  That's okay.  Family is more important.

Hugs and Stitches,
Kay

1 comments:

Luv2stitch2 said...

Kay, what exactly is this fabric your using for your LK Christmas ABC's? It's gorgeous and screaming "buy" at me...LOL Thx!