Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Dogs Day Out, Framed

I just picked this up this afternoon.  I like the way it turned out very much.  I chose the distressed frame because it reminded of something that had been dog chewed and I thought that was appropriate.

This one is with the flash on, so there's a bit of a glare.


And here is one with the flash off.






I think this would be great fabric to stitch Flower Power on... with maybe a just a touch of lavender in the sky for more of a dusk feeling.  I haven't been successful in contacting the maker of this fabric, I might have to go looking else where.

When I got home from work today, I spent a good amount of time tidying up my old bedroom so that my sister would have a nice place to stay when she comes in for the wedding.  So far so good, but I'm trying to figure out a good place to put one of my plants.  Right now it sits on the dresser that is under the window.  The plant is so big that you can't close the curtains to the window.  Not a big deal if no one is trying to sleep in there...  Maybe I'll swap out some of the small plants in here for the big plant in there... That just might work.

Hugs and Stitches,
Kay

1 comments:

Cathy said...

That is so cute, Kay! I know a lot of friends who would love this! I'm also finding it difficult sometimes to photograph my stitching for my blog. But both of your photos look good and do your work justice!
Cathy