Friday, July 1, 2011

TUSAL - July 1, 2011

Now normally at this time I'd be at work, diligently verifying the data in the new database, but today there was a major outage and the intranet went down.  Everything that I do at work involves the intranet.  So I pulled out my desk project and stitched away for 2 and a half hours and then decided I may as well go home.  So here I am.  And here is the TUSAL jar for the month of July.
In front of the jar are my little bundles from my various projects.  From left to right they are: Halloween Rules, Red White & Bloom, Crabby All Year, and Freestanding Nativity.  Kind of fun.

And here they are thrown into the big jar.  I can't really pick one little bundle out from another.

Happy Canada Day to my friends to the north (and across the street), and Happy Fourth of July Weekend to most of the rest of us.  I'm going to be spending my fourth packing boxes.  One week to the load out and I have waaaaaaaaay too much to do.

0 comments: