Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A Birthday Finish

Hi everyone!  Hopefully I'm back on an even keel and will be able to post more regularly.  I spent a good portion of last weekend moving out of my house.  I'm sad about that.  It was a good house and I loved it very much.  Stupid economy.

Anyway, I finished up Red White and Bloom while at work today, on my birthday!
I was crooked when I took the picture, the stitching is straight.  I like how it turned out.  And now it will be tucked away in the drawer that I'm using for my 'finishes'.

Tonight, I'm going to Target to get a few picture hanging hooks and what not so I can start putting things on my walls of my new/old bedroom.  I'm back in the room I lived in when I was going to High School.  One funny thing about that move... we got a lot of help and as a result I don't know where any of my things are, and what box they are packed up in.  I'm missing the bolts and feet for my bed frame.  So it's mattress on the floor camping for me for now.  It really could be a lot worse.

As soon as I find the rest of my stitchy stash, I'll get caught up with photos of what I've been working on... Which to be honest isn't much since I've been moving.

0 comments: