Sunday, July 17, 2011

Stitching Update!

Here we go!  Back to posting on a regular basis... We hope.

I've been working away on my Nativity Family at church.  This is where I left off last Sunday:

I'm starting to fill in on Mary and Baby Jesus.  Today I got more of Mary done, and pretty much all of Baby Jesus.  Those white beads are an every other sort of thing and take some extra time to get on.
I know I showed off Red White and Bloom last week when I finished it up.  I've now started working on Bless This House bye Country Cottage Needleworks.  Since this is the at work, during lunch project, it only receives and hour or so of work on it during the week.  Slow stitching indeed.  Eventually I'll have something to show for it!

This weekend is Crabby All Year weekend.  I'm thinking not much more will be done on it today, and not much was done on it yesterday.  Friday evening has been the only time that I've stitched on it.  But any progress is good progress!

Maybe I'll get that garbage bag done... maybe!  Today I have neighbors to go and visit, and an old good friend is in town and I think I'll be over to visit her this evening.  I don't think I've seen her in 10 years or so.  Long time.

Hugs and Stitches! (bwahahahahaha!)
Kay

0 comments: