Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wee Bit 'o Me Wednesday

Alright, it's Wednesday again, and that means it's time for:






1) Scruffy or clean shaven?
Uh… I don’t understand the question.

2) What’s your favorite sundae topping?
Caramel!

3) Do you own slippers?
I have two pair.  One for my house, and one for my parents house.

4) Did you ever have a tree house?
No, but we had good imagination and built ‘houses’ in the back yard with leftover bits of pvc pipe.

5) How you do relieve stress?
Usually with exercise, but when I’m bad, I eat.

6) What’s your favorite Dr. Seuss book?
I don’t think I have one.  There are many I’ve read, and many that I haven’t.  One doesn’t really stand out in my mind.

7) Have you ever taken dance classes?
Yes.  At BYU and again at SUU.  I was the girl who never had a dance partner.

8) Which do you use more: the thesaurus or the dictionary?
Hmm…  tough call as I don’t really use either.  I used the thesaurus more when I used to write more than I do now.

9) What’s your favorite form of exercise?
I like the elliptical machine.  Less stress for my knees and I can move faster on it than a treadmill.

10) What’s the longest you’ve ever waited in line?
Hmm… I don’t have a real idea… probably in like for a ride at an amusement park, but I don’t have any idea how long that would have been.  Oooh, there was that time when my roommates and I at BYU got in line at noon for a midnight showing of Monty Pythons search for the Holy Grail.  There was probably something much better I could have been doing with my time…

0 comments: