Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wee Bit 'o Me Wednesday




1) What color is your kitchen?
It’s yellow, just like the rest of the house, with white appliances.  I’m so far behind the times in that I don’t like black or stainless steel appliances.

2) Do you have a good luck charm?
I don’t.

3) Do you prefer to write with a pen or pencil?
A pen.  A purple pen if I’m really lucky to have one around.

4) Can you use chopsticks?
I can, so long as the object isn’t slippery or round.  I’d say I’m an advanced novice.

5) Do you prefer baths or showers?
Showers for getting clean, baths for relaxing.

6) What is your favorite salad dressing?
Good old classic Ranch Dressing.  But it has to be the right one, I don’t like the taste of some of them.

7) Can you sing the alphabet backwards?
No.  Why would I want to?

8) Do you have any allergies?
Most plant pollens plus dogs and cats.  No serious allergies that pose a threat to life, though.

9) Crunchy or creamy peanut butter?
Creamy peanut better.  I’ve had the peanuts in  crunchy peanut butter go rancid because I don’t eat it that often.

10) Have you ever hitch hiked?
No.  And (knock on wood) I never will.

That was fun!

1 comments:

Daffycat said...

I can say the alphabet backwards! LOL I don't know why I would want to though.

I have a friend who teaches piano for college and that's the first thing she teaches the students "G F E D C B A" I don't play piano so I have no idea why it matters.