Sunday, October 9, 2011

Winner! Winner! (Chicken Dinner!)

Do you ever wonder what the origin of that phrase was?  I suppose I could ask Mr. Google, but right this instant, I'm feeling too lazy to do it.

So... Anyway... Today was drawing day for the Lizzie*Kate pattern, flosses, and fabric.  So I printed up all the comments and took my scissors to them:


Then I folded them all up  into little strips:


And put them in the closest container that I had handy:


All this was accomplished by 2 p.m. this afternoon.  And there the names sat.  I'd reach over and stir the entries from time to time, shake up the bucket, and go back to reading all of your blogs.  I came to the conclusion that I didn't want to draw a name!  It's not that I didn't want to sent the pattern and such off, it's more that I didn't want anyone to loose!  So there your entries sat, unless stirred or shaken.  Until about 7 p.m. this evening.  I gathered up my gumption, reached into the pumpkin...


And finally drew a name.  And the lucky gal is Stitching Noni!  She is having a little run of good luck lately.


It looks like my package is going to be taking the long journey off to Australia... Maybe I'll have to hold it hostage until I can get some TimTams... Mmmmm.... TimTams....  Anyway, I've sent her a quick e-mail to let her know she's won.

Hugs and Stitches,
Kay

3 comments:

Stitching Noni said...

Hi Kay!
Wow! So good to win your lovely giveaway! Yep, I do seem to be having good luck at the moment!!

Thank you so much for choosing my name from your gorgeous Halloween bucket! Fair swap - Tim Tims will be in the return mail :o)

Thank you! Happy Dance happening over this side of the world :o)
http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/

♥ Nia said...

Congratulations Noni!!! :D

cucki said...

congratulations to our sweet noni xxx