Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A report on my Monday ... And Sunday stitching

After giving the Monday L*K SAL a skip last week, I was right back into it this week.  I added all the white in the A, D, and G blocks, added the dove and moved the hoops down to start in on the K block.  Hurray for K! My favorite letter.


I'm trying to decide which way to stitch this now... Down and over or over and down...  Not that it matters, you've got to do it all to get it done.

And here is the little bit of progress I made on my Heirloom Nativity Sampler on Sunday.  Most of my time was stitching in the little white x's, and now I'm filling in with #8 and #12 pearl cotton as the pattern calls for.  After this, there will be a section of shepherds to do.  I expect that will take me through the end of the year considering I only give this an hour to two hours of work a week.


Tonight, I am going to roll the scrolls and work some more on Flower Power.  I just bought the 4th season of The Big Bang Theory so I'll pop that into the DVD player and giggle along with the math geeks.

I hope your stitching is going well!
Hugs and Stitches,
Kay

5 comments:

CalamityJr said...

You are going to have some lovely Christmas decorations when time and life (which has a tendency to get in the way, as we all know) allow. Both designs are looking great!

Lesleyanne said...

Great progress on both of your wips.

cucki said...

yup..great progress on both of your wip's
happy stitching dear..
hugs for you xxx

Kaisievic said...

K is my favourite letter, too. lol! Great progress on your WIPs.

Hugs, Kaye xoxox

♥ Nia said...

Good progress on your stitching :)