Wednesday, June 1, 2011

TUSAL - June 1, 2011

This months 'piece' is titled "TUSAL Jar with UFO."
I started working on that a long long time ago and put it on a bookcase and there it still sits.  Although I usually have a bread cloth over it to keep it from getting too dusty.  I did all of that work on the bears and santa's mittens one summer when I was staying with Grandma while LJ was out of town. (Back when Grandma was still pretty mobile and before I was staying with her everyday.) The aida really isn't checked like it's showing in the pictures.  That's just the holes and pixels lining up wrong.

I thought I'd try something with the photo, and this will probably show up if you click on it to see the larger picture.
The floss in the Red circle came from "Love Is" by Shepherds Bush.  The floss in the Green circle came from "Crabby All Year" by Raise the Roof.  The floss in the Blue circle came from "Red White and Bloom" by Country Cottage Needleworks.  Fun!  Happy Stitching!

1 comments:

Daffycat said...

What a fun ORT report, Kay!