Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wee Bit 'o Me v. 48

It's been busy since I started my temporary job.  I just don't have the time I used to have when I was puttering around the house all day. ... I miss puttering around the house all day.  Anyway...






1) How many times have you been a bridesmaid/maid of honor?
El Zilch-o!  I have a policy of not being a bridesmaid.

2) What’s the last thing your do before you fall asleep at night?
Read a few chapters out of the Scriptures, usually.

3) You just won your dream vacation, all expenses paid. Where are you going?
Year-long cruise around the world.  Yeah baby!

4) What is your favorite outdoor activity?
Does driving count?  I love to drive.  If gas weren’t so darned expensive I’d be taking more Sunday drives.

5) As a child, what did you want to “be when you grew up”? Did you end up there?
I thought I’d be just like my Mom.  I was terribly surprised in college when that dating/getting married thing just didn’t seem to be happening, and thus my degree and career in accounting.  But I’d still much rather stay home all day.

6) What are 3 things your dream home would have that you don’t currently have?
A larger kitchen, and attached 2 car garage, and prewired for one of those thingies that you use to automate you Christmas lights and sync them up to music.  Ah yes, the flashy-blinky.

7) What’s for dinner tonight?
Since I already ate, it was a couple of chicken fingers marinated in Orange sauce then bbq-ed, and long with some instant mashed potatoes and a sugar cookie with lemon icing.

8) If someone stopped by your house unannounced on a typical Saturday night, what would they find you doing?
Probably working on my latest cross stitch project.  Or one of them at least.

9) What’s your average monthly water bill?
Haven’t a clue.  The HOA pays for it out of the dues I pay them, along with snow removal, yard care, clubhouse and pool upkeep, and there’s a tennis court on the premise somewhere.

10) What do you do to relax?
Cross Stitch! (I’m so predictable that way.)

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Year-long cruise?! I love love love the way you think :D I totally agree with you on staying home all day - but it's nice to be gettin' the degree first :D