Sunday, February 10, 2013

Stitching Week

How was your stitching week?  Mine was a bit productive but as usual I didn't get as much time in to stitch as I would have liked. Isn't that just how it always is?

Santa's Village is coming along nicely.  I like having it at work and it's just so relaxing to get a few minutes of stitching in when the rest of the day has been crazy.  The house building is coming along quite nicely.  I'm stitching it over two on 32 count Heaven by Colorscapes.


I'm making good progress on the heart freebie from Tempting Tangles that is posted on the Welchet site.  I'm stitching it on a 32 count opalescent white linen with WDW's love floss.  It's pretty much what I stitch on on Satudays when I'm done doing my running around for the day.  I don't think I'll get it done by Valentines day, but that's okay.


And lastly, I'm plugging right along with the Heirloom Nativity Sampler.  I've nearly got two of the three angels done at the very top row.  I just need to finish them off and then it will be down to the bottom half of the project.  I keep thinking that I'm mostly done with it, but the truth is I'm just barely halfway done.  I'm such an optimist. This is on delft blue 32 count linen and I'm working over 2 with the called for flosses.


Now, here's a bit of a confession... These are all the pictures I should have shared with you last week when I didn't do a post.  But since the Turtle Trot report is due on Wednesday, I figured I'd show last weeks progress now, and you'll see this weeks progress then.  Tee hee hee.

Hugs and Stitches,
Kay

3 comments:

Thoeria said...

Lovely progress Kay... whether its last weeks or not :)

Melissa said...

I love Santa's Village! Great progress on all your pieces :)

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Gorgeous stitching.