Monday, January 2, 2012

Thank you cookies and Flower Power

Happy New Year!  I hope you all had a safe and lovely holiday season.  I must confess that I mostly worked.  I could have taken a few days off, but since I don't have any PTO to spend on such a thing it made better sense (and cents!) to work.

Noni sent me a sweet thank you gift after winning the small draw I had some months ago.  She sent me this box of Tim Tam and Mint Slice 'crackers'.  Cool!


I love how happy Santa is on the card she included.  Each cracker contained a yummy treat!


And confessionally... I was a piggy and snarfed them right up!!!

All Gone!! 

I've been back to stitching on Flower Power.  It's really something I enjoy working on.  There just aren't enough hours in the day!!!  (How often do we end up saying something like that?)  Since it's been a while, here is where I left off back in November.


And here is where I am at now.  A few more daisies and a few more leaves.


I'm almost done with the page I am working on now. ... Well, after some more leaves and stems are added.  And a butterfly needs to go where I have the needle minder right now... but... you know... Soon I'll be rolling the scrolls and attacking the rest of the daisies and lilies.  Fun fun!

Hugs and Stitches,
Kay

3 comments:

Stitching Noni said...

Hi Kay, good to see you enjoyed the choccie biscuits! :o)

What a lovely design you're stitching - the flowers are gorgeous!

Hugs xx
http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/

Lesleyanne said...

Great progress.

cucki said...

beautiful progress..
love for you xx