Monday, December 26, 2011

Clothing & Stitching Stash

That's exactly what I got for Christmas, and it's perfect.  I haven't really purchased new clothing for about two years and all of my work gear was looking old, ragged, and faded.  I didn't want to wear any of it any more.  Thank you Mom & Dad for all this... and Lane Bryant for having everything on sale at 50% off.


Above is four work shirts, and a dark blue cami.  Below are two sweaters, two casual shirts, a white cami, two pair of slacks, and a new pair of jeans.  Good stuff!!


My siblings were great and contributed the stitching stash. ... It helped that I gave them a list of things to choose from, and I got everything on my list.


The last three patterns for Lizzie*Kate's 6 Fat Men, L*K's HoHoHo quick it, and Country Cottage Needleworks Gingerbread Houses.  Plus the 2012 cross stitch calendar and a dog calendar.  I've never had the cross stitch calendar before, so it will be interesting to see how I like it.

I've also figured out how to add a tab (or page or whatever you call it) to the top of my blog and added the list of projects to work on for the Wipocalypse.  I'm so proud of myself for that... And now I might be a little bit dangerous... Dangerous enough to muck everything up but good!

Hugs and Stitches,
Kay

2 comments:

cucki said...

hello deary, lovely shirts..i love the colors so much.
and wonderful stitchy stash..now lovely stitching time is waiting for you..
i am not sure how to add page on top of the blog..you so lucky you find out..i am so scared to touch any button on my blog..lol..but i so much wanted to learn too..
happy new year :)
love cucki

Lesleyanne said...

Great gifts received.